A beautiful drive up a snowy mountain to visit the village of Appenzell was on our agenda after doing some Christmas shopping in the morning. Our ears popped many times as we wound our way up the mountain roads (Mike drove) and the views were breathtaking. I`ve taken some video and will get it loaded on Youtube when I can. One of these photos has Morgan & Meadow waiting outdoors with Olive in the stroller of a leather shop in the town. The shop was closed but when the man inside saw Mike try the door he let Gen and Mike in to look around even though he was closed for the day. FACT: Most of the stores in Switzerland and Austria close for 2-hours over the lunch hour so you have to leave. Gen and I were shooed out of a store yesterday around noon because they were closing for their afternoon break. Crazy! (Lianne)